This family fun spectacular
is for children 12 and under. It is Parks and Recreation's
annual event to bring in the Halloween / fall season.
Taylor, the Parks and Recreation's lovable mascot, and some of his Disney friends encourage kids far and wide to come to SpookieFUN Fest in costume! Don't forget to bring your trick or treat bag!
SpookieFun things to do at the year's event:
- Visit with Taylor and his Disney friends: Cinderella, Elsa, Rapunzel, and Ariel
- Rides (designed for ages 3 - 12)
- Get up close with the Mystery Machine
- Pumpkin Walk with The Hanover Optimist Club
- Monster Mash dance area
- Trick or treat with participating local businesses in the Hanover Treats area
- Crafts and activities with participating local businesses in the Hanover Tricks area
- SpookieFUN games with Parks and Recreation
- Casper’s FUN Hunt* (ages 4 and under), parents can help their children search for toys and candy in an area designed for little ones
- Flashlight Candy Hunt* (ages 5 - 12), 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. - flashlights are required for all participants, limited number of participants in each timed hunt
Items marked with * require additional fee
Concession items and novelty food items will be available for purchase. Be sure to bring a flashlight (required for candy hunts) and a bag for all your trick or treat goodies.
Rides and games are open from 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
For Friday’s SpookieFUN, Pole Green Park is located at:
8996 Pole Green Park Ln, Mechanicsville, Virginia 23116
For Saturday’s SpookieFUN, Poor Farm Park is located at:
13400 Liberty School Rd, Ashland, Virginia 23005
We hope to see everyone at the 2017 Taylor’s SpookieFUN Fest!