On Monday June 15, 2020 the Commissioner of the Revenue Office will resume DMV Select operations by appointment only. Walk-ins will not accepted. Appointment times will be Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 3:45pm and need to be scheduled in advance. Visit Hanover DMV Select to make an appointment. In accordance with Executive Order number 63, face coverings will be required upon entry.
Services offered through DMV Select include:
- Dealer title and registration transactions
- Handicapped parking placards
- Name and address changes - that do not involve issuance of a driver’s license or ID card
- Overload permits
- Returned checks - full payments only
- Special and personalized license plate orders
- Titles - original (with or without liens), substitute, replacements, title maintenance (change information on title records)
- Transcripts - vehicle, driver
- Trip permits
- Vehicle registrations - originals, renewals, transfers, re-issues and surrender of plates
- Voter registration applications
We cannot issue driver’s licenses (original licenses, renewals or replacements) and we cannot conduct driver license tests. Customers must go to a regular DMV branch for those services.
DMV Select services are located in the Chenault-Weems Building at 7507 Library Drive, Hanover, VA 23069. For more information email the Commissioner of the Revenue Office at [email protected].