Hanover's Talking About
Hanover's Talking About attempts to provide answers to questions that are being frequently asked and information about interesting things in the county.
- How did Hanover County spend its CARES Act money?
- Is Hanover County holding regular COVID-19 vaccination clinics?
- What number can I call to get information about COVID-19 vaccinations?
- Does the County government have a plan to help the broadband situation in Hanover?
- When will the work on Sliding Hill Road be completed?
- How can I find out about the widening of Pole Green Road?
- What’s the big new building on Pole Green Road at the I-295 interchange?
- What’s the new building visible from Sliding Hill Road at the Hanover Airport?
- What’s going in the building at the intersection of Rutlandshire Drive and Route 301 next to the Atlee Library?
- What’s the status of improvements to cell phone coverage in the area affected by the New Highland Baptist Church tower fire?
- Why are Hanover County personal property tax, real estate tax and Public Utilities bills now showing an out-of-state return address?
- Who is responsible for building and maintaining roads in Hanover?
- Has Hanover discouraged or prevented Verizon from offering Fios services in Hanover County?