- Quarterly (March, June, September and December), second Monday of the month
- Hanover County Administration Building
2nd Floor, Board of Supervisors Conference Room
7516 County Complex Road
Hanover, VA 23069
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Jeff Bosserman Mechanicsville District Phone: 804-370-3424 Email Jeff Bosserman
- David Breedlove Henry District
Email David Breedlove
- Mike George Beaverdam District Phone: 804-840-5178 Email Mike George
- F. Michael Herzberg, IV Board of Supervisors Representative Phone: 804-749-3345 Email F. Michael Herzberg
- David Hobbs Chickahominy District
Email David Hobbs
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Edmonia Iverson Planning Commission Representative Phone: 804-449-6335 Email Edmonia Iverson
- Angela Kelly-Wiecek Board of Supervisors Representative Phone: 804-550-5655 Email Angela Kelly-Wiecek
- Patsy Napier Cold Harbor District
Email Patsy Napier
- Calvin Stanley South Anna District
Email Calvin Stanley
- Garry Whelan Ashland District Phone: 804-658-8327 Email Garry Whelan @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
2 board members, 7 appointed magisterial district representatives, 1 Planning Commission representative, 1 Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) representative; county staff representatives support the committee
Terms of Service
The Roads Committee functions in an advisory capacity to the Board of Supervisors related to various transportation matters.
The committee provides review and recommendations concerning the development of county transportation policies (e.g., transportation strategy, traffic calming policies), project priorities and rankings and the annual update to the Secondary 6-Year Plan. Citizen members discuss a range of transportation issues from safety, funding, maintenance, and operation of the transportation system and provide a citizen perspective to the board and staff.
Board, Citizen, Staff
For more information, please view the Public Works page.