Community Services Board
The Hanover County Community Services Board, an administrative policy body, is comprised of county residents appointed to set policies for the provision of mental health, developmental and substance use disorder services.
Among other duties, the HCCSB reviews and evaluates services and facilities, ensures compliance with the annual performance contract, approves a schedule of fees and advocates on behalf of county residents.
5:30 p.m., 3rd Monday of every month (County Holidays may impact the schedule)
Starting January 2023, the meeting location (unless otherwise posted) is: County Administration Building, Board Conference Room (2nd Floor) 7516 County Complex Road, Hanover, VA 23069
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings; the meeting packet for each meeting includes the draft minutes from the prior meeting.
Public comments allow an opportunity for residents of Hanover County and other interested parties to present comments and information to the Board regarding any matter within the scope of the Board’s authority. Any person who desires to speak will be asked to provide his/her name, magisterial district or locality of residence, and the matter to be addressed. The Board may respond at the conclusion of the public comment period to comments or questions raised. Information that is readily available in response to such comments may be provided at this time. In addition, the Board may direct that the staff prepare a report or take other action in response to the comments received.
- Sue Randolph, Chair Member-at-Large Phone: 804-363-5706 Email
- Mary Butler Eggleston, Vice-Chair Member-at-Large Phone: 804-647-3287 Email
- Robin Trivette, Secretary Member-at-Large Phone: (804) 650-0796 Email
- Angela Kelly-Wiecek Board of Supervisors Member Phone: 804-550-5655 Email
- Bill Brenzovich - Mechanicsville District Phone: (804) 247-3704 Email
- Anne Cross - Henry District Phone: 804-746-2377 Email @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Johna Jones - Cold Harbor District Phone: 804-815-6511 Email
- Jeffrey A. Katz - Beaverdam District Phone: (804) 601-0199 Email
- Carol McDaid - Member-at-Large Phone: 202-669-1991 Email
- Gary D. Perkins - South Anna District Phone: 804-513-1228 Email
- VACANT - Ashland District Phone: Email
- Jack Wilson - Chickahominy District Phone: 804-787-0699 Email @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>