Republican Party Primary
Early Voting starts on
May 5, 2023
Please look at the bottom of the ballot to match your voting precinct.
The Early Voting Center will be open during office business hours. It will also be open on Saturday, June 10th and 17th from 9AM - 5PM.
Vote by mail absentee ballots requests will be taken until 5PM on Friday, June 9th. The ballot drop box will be open on May 5th - June 20th at 7PM which is located eastside of the Early Voting Center 7497 County Complex Rd. 23069.
Each polling precinct will have vote by mail absentee ballot drop bags on election day for your convenience.
Primary Election Day: June 20, 2023 from 6AM - 7PM
Emergency precinct relocation for 702 Montpelier! From the Montpelier Arts and Education Center to the Western Hanover Church at 16050 Mountain Rd. 23192 due to construction.
The 105 Berkley precinct will stay at the Ashland Fire Station until the construction at John M. Gandy Elementary School is completed in August 2024.
Only for the following seats:
General Assembly - House of Delegates - District 59
- H. F. "Buddy" Fowler, Jr.
- Graven W. Craig
- Philip Carter Strother
Board of Supervisor - Ashland
- Yael R. Levin
- M. Travis Crown HAS WITHDRAWN FROM THE ELECTION
Board of Supervisor - Beaverdam
- Douglas A. Schuhle
- Jeff S. Stoneman
- J. Robert Monolo
Board of Supervisor - Mechanicsville
- W. Canova Peterson, IV
- Ryan M. Hudson
Ways to vote
- In-Person Absentee Voting: May 5th - June 17th
- By Mail: Request a ballot by submitting an application now through June 9th.
- On election day: 6am - 7pm
November 7, 2023 General Election
- House of Delegates - District 59
- House of Delegates - District 60
- State Senate - District 10
- State Senate - District 26
- Commissioner of Revenue
- Commonwealth's Attorney
- Clerk of Court
- Board of Supervisor - Ashland
- Board of Supervisor - Beaverdam
- Board of Supervisor - Chickahominy
- Board of Supervisor - Cold Harbor
- Board of Supervisor - Henry
- Board of Supervisor - Mechanicsville
- Board of Supervisor - South Anna
- Soil and Water Conservation Director Hanover-Caroline District
Town of Ashland: 3 Seats for Town Council
2022 General & Special Election Results:
For all election results visit the Virginia Department of Elections.
Click here to see our Elections Map
Click here for: Congressional Districts
In-Person No Excuse Absentee Voting
Vote By Mail
Elections are held every November. Find election schedules on the Virginia Department of Elections website.
Time-sensitive election and voting related information is posted on the county’s news/public notice section of the website. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please call 804-365-6080.
Register to Vote
- You can check out What’s on my ballot? to see your ballot.
Results & Statistics
- Interested in running for office?
- Want to be an Officer of Elections?
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact us for help by calling 804-365-6080.