Hanover-Caroline Soil and Water Conservation
District Conservation Specialist
The Hanover-Caroline Soil & Water Conservation District (H-CSWCD) has an opening for a full time District Conservation Specialist. The Conservation Specialist is responsible for performing a wide range of technical duties that pertain to the implementation of cost-share programs, services and outreach.
In an effort to maintain social distancing, the District is serving one client at a time in our office until further notice. Appointments with our conservation specialists are recommended to avoid asking anyone to wait in the hallway.
No-till drill lease agreements and instructions can be found beside our office door for those with drill reservations.
To reserve the drill, please contact Kathy Shambin at 804-537-3009 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The August 11 District Board Meeting has been canceled due to lack of agenda and action items. Click here for the Board Meeting Schedule.
Monthly District Board Meetings are currently being held via Webex Virtual Platform and remain open to the public. For an invitation to attend, please contact District Manager, Sharon Conner, at email@example.com or 804-537-3014. Click here for the Board Meeting Schedule.
The Hanover-Caroline SWCD Finance Committee and Ag Committee meetings were held virtually on Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 8:30 and 9:30 a.m., respectively. Recordings of these meetings may be found in the District Board Meetings section of the Forms and Publications Page
The Hanover-Caroline SWCD RMP TAC meeting was held virtually on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. A recordings of this meeting may be found in the District Board Meetings section of the Forms and Publications Page
District Board Meetings
- H-C SWCD Board Meeting Schedule 2020.Updated
- Hanover-Caroline SWCD District Board Meeting June 9, 2020
- Hanover-Caroline SWCD District Board Meeting 2020-05-12-09-05-54
- June 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- May, 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- Apr. 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- March 2020 Board Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- February 2020 Board Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- January 2020 Board Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- Leigh Pemberton, Director, Chairman, appointed
- Donald L. Wells, Director, Vice Chairman, Secretary, elected, Hanover
- Cindy Smith, Director, Treasurer, elected, Caroline
- George Rice, Director, elected, Hanover
- Joseph H. Stepp, III, Director, Vice-Chairman, elected, Caroline
- Laura Maxey-Nay, Director, appointed, Virginia Cooperative Extension agent
- Tim Tobin, Associate Director, appointed, Caroline
- J. Timothy Etheredge, Associate Director, appointed, Hanover
- Casey Engel, Associate Director, appointed, Caroline
- Danny Adams, Associate Director, appointed, Hanover
- Meredeth Dash, Associate Director, appointed, Hanover @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>