Performance Agreement & Bonding Process

The developer is required to enter into a performance agreement and provide financial surety to the county to guarantee there are sufficient funds to complete the improvements (i.e. roads, public utilities, drainage, landscaping, etc.) if the developer fails to do so.
There are various types of performance agreements and surety types that can be utilized. For more information, review the following options:

Performance Agreement for Subdivision Ordinance Requirements

Performance Agreement for Zoning Ordinance Requirements

Performance Agreements for Site Plans

Performance Surety for Subdivisions

Performance Surety for Zoning Ordinance Requirements

Performance Surety for Site Plans

Surety Change Forms