Register for a Program
Pre-registration and payment are required for all classes. We process registrations (PDF) on a first come, first served basis.
- Online: Discover Recreation
- Mail completed registration form (PDF) and payment to:
13017 Taylor Complex Lane
Ashland VA 23005
- Fax completed registration form (PDF) and payment to secure line: 804-365-4696
- In person and after hours drop boxes
Classes may be cancelled if minimum enrollment is not met two weeks from program start date. Cancellation emails will be sent to registered participants and a full refund will be issued based on the method of payment.
Withdrawals & Refunds
Written notification is required for all withdrawal and refund requests. You can send in a completed refund request form, or email us with the participant name, course and reason for request.
- You can withdraw from a class prior to the start date and receive a full refund
- Once a class has started, you may withdraw before the second-class meeting and receive a refund, less material fee
- Refunds will be issued directly to the credit card used for registration or by check (takes up to 4 weeks)
When Hanover County Public Schools are closed due to inclement or adverse weather conditions, all programs are cancelled.
Share your skills and passion by teaching preschoolers, youth, teens, adults, seniors, or persons with special needs in our Hanover community. Talk with us about submitting an instructor proposal, deadlines as follows:
- June 1 (classes offered September - December)
- October 1 (classes offered January - May)
- January 15 (classes offered June - August)