For Your Information
- This event venue is on turf and covers a significant distance.
- Be prepared for the forecasted weather conditions by staying hydrated before and during the festival with water, using sunscreen and wearing appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Portable restrooms will be available.
First Aid and Cooling
First aid and cooling stations are located on the event field.
In case of a medical emergency, please call 911.
The Hanover Tomato Festival strives to provide guests with a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere. All event attendees and park patrons are to abide by the following park rules and event regulations. Those who witness other guests violating these policies should report to the nearest event staff person, volunteer or law enforcement officer.
The following are prohibited on Hanover County park property, including the event field and parking areas for the Hanover Tomato Festival:
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs and illegal activities
- Glass containers
- Collection of fees outside of vendor booth
- Driving motorized vehicles or bicycles on turf/field areas or in other unauthorized areas
- Rocket launching
- Hot air ballooning
- Flying model airplanes
- Metal detecting
Event Field & Parking Area Specific Rules
The following are prohibited on the event field and parking areas for Hanover Tomato Fest:
- Distribution of flyers, promotional materials, and such are limited to within the assigned vendor booth space.
- All staff and volunteers must remain within the approved vendor’s space.
- Walkways must remain clear at all times.
- All animals must remain on a leash.
If you have any questions, please contact us.